viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

Where’s your studio?

Since choosing self-employment in 2005, I've spent most of my time working from home. That home might've changed six times during those years, but my workspace has always been in the building where I've slept.

Workspace

There are plenty of positives (such as the time saved on a daily commute) and some negatives, too (like missing that daily interaction with other designers), but overall, I've been happy where I work, and although I sometimes wonder, it hasn't seemed to hamper business.

What interests me more are your surroundings, and it'd be great to learn from the business owners among you.

Do you work from home or do you rent/own a studio elsewhere?
Has your workspace directly caused you any problems or led to any success?

P.s. Many thanks to Luke and Tom for replying to my tweet yesterday.

Logo Design Love, the book

Related posts on David Airey dot com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario