jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

Where’s your studio?

Chris, you're not the only one I know who rented space from a commercial printer. It gives you the option to trade services if money is tight. But alas, it sounds like the printer's needs overtook your own. Seems like you've found what's almost your ideal scenario. Good on you, and good luck with the expansion.

Ron, I am indeed, thanks. Somewhat similar paths after going it alone, you and I. Keeping in digital contact with other designers is helpful, I agree, but there's no substitute for a bit of face-to-face banter. I'm curious about your disability activism. What does that involve?

Andrea, we all need those goals if we're going to score. I'm sure your surroundings help with the creativity. Some beautiful sights.

Jennifer, did you create the Chema element for your business? I like it.

Owen, a belated congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly in the run-up to next month (and beyond). How is it having your computer backing onto that view? Do you get distracted? Much sun in your eyes? Nice setup, by the way.

Josh, I've tried to persuade my wife to become self-employed. There are a couple of ideas I'd help her with but she's not so keen. Great that you two work together, and "under promise, over deliver" — always liked that one.

Thomas, one of the things with self-employment is that we need to treat ourselves every now and again, because we don't have anyone giving us those Christmas bonuses or the rest of the day off. So embrace it, I say.

Jannette, three years? Nice going. Does your greyhound ever race, or is that just a dog stereotype I'm naive about?

Will, it'd be great to see what your interior designer came up with. I like this quote of yours, "I help companies double and triple their profits." The video's a nice touch.

Meredith, I love that you've done business with so many others in your building. Was that a factor when you were choosing where to work? Or just a result of your intuition after the move?

Wayne, an exciting time for you. Wishing you every success.

Richard, was that an hour each way? When you find yourself new premises will it be back in the centre?

Ami, how has the move gone so far? I've visited Shanghai. Such a huge city.

Thanks again, everyone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario