viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Sean Penn Is A Massive Bitch And A Commie One At That

When Sean Penn's not being pestered by Scarlett Johansson on the rebound, he's being all philanthropic and all that jive. Of course, having a political persuasion means you'll rub some people up the wrong way and they shout at you.

Mercifully for Sean Penn, he's a grade-a bitch. He has put-downs that could almost match the output of a drag queen convention.

And who found this out at their cost? Why, if it wasn't a co-star of his who accused Penn of being a Communist. What fun!

You may or may not know or care, but Penn is a big supporter of Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez. He's a red. And an old co-star of Sean's, called Maria Conchita Alonso, took an opportunity to shoot her mouth off at the actor when she bumped into him at LAX.

Conchita, recounts the incident, said:

I said, 'I would like to talk to you.' He said, 'Oh, it's you. I have nothing to say to you. You speak badly about me.' I said, 'No, I don't. I just say the truth. That you are a friend of Chavez and that he's a good man. And that's a lie. How can you do that?'

He said, 'You are a pig!' So I said, 'And you are a Communist asshole!'

I was so angry and I had all this built inside me for so many years, and he calls me a pig. I just exploded. My mother was so happy, she wanted to clap.

Imagine that. Calling someone a crude name and your mother welling up with pride as she stands beside you. Something that hecklerspray is still waiting on.

Penn's retort?

I only knew that a hostile woman was nonsensically berating me. I didn't realize it was that actress. I think I worked with her once. But she looks really different. She was uninformed and impolite to all the other passengers.

If you're wondering – which you're not – Alonso and Penn starred in Colors together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario