viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Ryan Gosling? Ryan Reynolds? What’s The Difference?

Hey perverts! Get ready to say "Oooh. I wouldn't say that to him. I'd…" and then trail off into your own dirty thoughts. Okay? Let's go shall we! Ryan Gosling is fed up with people confusing him for fellow actor Ryan Reynolds.

Do you know the difference?

Seems a lot of people don't. Once you've met someone called Ryan, you've met 'em all haven't you? And besides, no Ryan ever amounted to much did they? It's a stupid, boring name. Anyway, what does Gosling think about being confused for Mr R. Reynolds of Hollywood, Dumbsville?

The 'Drive' douche said that, whilst it is flattering to be compared to Reynolds, it does tend to leave people feeling disappointed to see him sporting a rather different physique.

He says:

"I have people come up to me wanting to get a picture."

"I line up with them and they're like, 'Oh! I thought you'd be a lot more muscular'. It's about then that I realise their mistake and have to point out that I'm not Ryan Reynolds."

Oooooh, you wouldn't say that to him would you? You think he's dead fit don't you? You'd wrestle him to the ground and ride him like a stolen bike wouldn't you?

You wouldn't mistake him for Ryan Reynolds would you? You'd do wicked things to Ryan Reynolds as well. Just imagine the pair of them. The pair of them tag-teaming you. Just think. You wouldn't mistake them. You'd look at them both, say the correct name to the correct actor and then dribble before…

…this has to stop.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario