jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

I’m Addicted To Sex Says Olly Murs With A Wink And A Nudge

Olly 'the luckiest boiled potato on Earth' Murs is definitely some things: irritatingly catchy pop himbo, presenter of X Factor siamese show, The Xtra Factor and technically a man. These things are fact. They can't be denied.

But what would you say if we told you that the flamboyant singer slash presenter slash runner up was in fact heterosexual, and not as you would think, a total Mo.

And for that matter, what would professional beard Caroline Flack say now we know about Olly and Harry Styles' torrid, Brokeback Mountain-esque romance? She'd probably go back to being Bubbles The Monkey. Seriously. Google it.

Well Murs has managed to force his jaw through a regulation width door frame to perpetuate the myth that he loves to lick lily and other general vaginary things, and make sure that he still gets invited to Louis Walsh's super secret naked Westlife tribute parties.

Speaking to Fabulous magazine, Murs said that he was kind of addicted to sex. And shopping. And cosmopolitans. And his Sex and The City boxset before going off onto a diatribe of how hard it is finding his Mr Big.

"Shopping is my only addiction – some people get addicted to drugs or drink or sex. Well, having said that, I'm kind of addicted to sex. I'm not going to lie – I've enjoyed being single. But I've been careful. I don't hop it and out of beds, I'm not a male slag or anything. But I'm single, I'm a pop singer – if I said I hadn't slept with any girls you'd be worried about me!"

Not us Olly. We don't care if you don't sleep with any girls. We'd also like the mental image of your chin grunting away out of our heads as well.

This isn't the first time that Olly Murs has dispelled rumours that he likes it up the shoot. He even spoke to Entertainmentwise back in November to tell people that he isn't gay at all. At all.

"…one paper said they thought I was gay. That was the most weird story I've ever seen because I am far from gay. Far from gay! So that was a very strange to see. Me? Gay? Really?!"

Gay, dear? Who, dear? Me, dear? No, dear.

How very dare us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario