domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

a flip #2

This is a companion shot to this one, and one of my favourite shots of the year, not because of its immediate impact, but because it was an image that changed quite a bit during its post-production, particularly in terms of what I was trying to achieve. I'm going to be using this for a Creative Workflow tutorial in the New Year, so won't say too much about it now, but the short version is that I ended up mixing two black and white conversions: one to increase the foreground contrast, and another to increase the sense of depth from the foreground to the horizon.

I'll write/record more about it in the New Year but, in the meanwhile, let me know if you prefer this one or the alternative colour version I posted back in October.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario