lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

Game of Thrones Season 2

I'm a really big fab of the Game of Thrones books so loved the first TV series (Winter is Coming!). Initially I was concerned that it would be a bit cheesy, but it was played really straight, like a proper show. My only real complaint is that it felt a bit rushed - the series was half the length of the average US tv series. It's understandable, the clearly spent a lot more on sets and special effects than the average show, but you can't blame me for wanting more right?

Anyway - the first trailer has been published for series 2, and that's also looking fantastic. The first series had a heap of twists, and having read the books I know what's coming in this series as well, and seeing it brought to life just makes it so much better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario