martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

Katy Perry Says Friends Don’t Care About Celebrity… While Travelling The World At Her Expense

Katy Perry isn't like other popstars is she? Apart from the countless and obvious comparisons to all the other popstars of course. But yeah, she's totally different. She married an ugly tall thin man for starters.

Either way, Perry is now focused on her friends since she and Russell Brand went their separate ways. Friends are the best aren't they? They drink coffee with you, are there when you cry, there's the Chandler one and of course, they don't care what your job is – they love you for who you are.

And so, Katy Perry would like to talk up her pals and says that she loves travelling with then because they 'don't give a crap about the hubbub' that surrounds her celebrity status. They clearly enjoy you paying for everything though, not to mention the money which comes in handy when they appear in various publications as 'sources'.

Perry is promoting the re-release of Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection and is tickled pink that she has her group of friends with her as she travels across the globe.

'I bring my friends with me everywhere. That's my favourite luxury to have. They are so solid and centred and don't give a crap about the hubbub that goes on'

'I don't have fast friends. I don't have a lot of those. I'm guarded for all the right reasons. People want to be your mate, your chum, but they have to earn it with me.'

They, it seems, don't have to earn much to get jetted around the world though, which is nice.

Also nice is England, according to the singer. She's over here and spouting off about how lovely we all are. Honestly. She's clearly never met an English person.

'I love the people of England, they're so lovely, they care, they mean well. Maybe they talk crap behind your back, but they're so sweet to your face'.

Not like in America where they shoot you and berate your abortion views. We've just got funny teeth, a vitamin D deficiency and sarcasm. That's all we have.

And Perry also doesn't mind you taking photographs of her. The star added, invariably thinking of the omnipresent Rihanna who has taken everyone to new levels of weary:

'When I'm not working, they can F-off. I know how to separate it completely. That's why you don't see me everywhere,  just when I'm working. I do my best to avoid if I want to be avoided, but I'm working at the moment. It's what I have to do, it's the environment I'm in.'

So there you go. Be nice to her face, take a photograph and then see if you can be mates with her as the Milkybars are on her, constantly.

The gullible goon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario