sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

Kate Moss Hates Twitter (Doesn’t Like Interacting With The Non-Famous)

Imagine being Kate Moss. What do you do with your life? You stand around in a variety of clothes, which people hang off your bony frame and generally lord it up like you have an actual talent other than your genetic make-up.

Despite a clear lack of anything worthwhile, other than being sufficiently bland enough not to distract people from the garments you're wearing, that still doesn't mean you can't act like a pompous, deserving buffoon.

And that's exactly what's happening as Kate Moss has revealed that she isn't keen on interacting with her admirers on Twitter. Basically, you plebs don't deserve her musings.

The supermodel would never sign up for a twitter account.

"I couldn't think of anything worse than people knowing what I'm doing all the time. I just don't understand it. I don't get it at all. Why would anybody want to know? I try to be the opposite, so people don't know anything that I'm doing. I don't want people to know anything!"

Perhaps people wouldn't want to know what you're getting up to. Maybe people would like to see what you're like beneath that hallow veneer? Maybe people would like to view you like you're an approachable human-being, rather than some odious twerp, forever hiding behind the velvet rope of stardom?

Apparently, this isn't the case though.

"Just to go into a shop without getting stared at would be nice. I mean, I don't walk around like, 'Oh, I'm famous' – I try to live as normal a life as possible – but sometimes it's a bit annoying. It's fine; it's not a massive problem, but sometimes it's just a bit uncomfortable"

"You can't be 'poor me' about it – it's not the worst thing in the world, but sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable."

With insight like that, perhaps we're all better off without Moss' twitter dribblings?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario