jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

People Used To Spit At Zooey Deschanel (She’s Used To It If You Do It Now)

Zooey Deschanel is one of those women people fancy when they haven't seen her act in anything. Once you see her in a moving picture, you can't help but wish her ill. That whole kooky, sub-standard Goldie Hawn thing she's got going on? Loathesome.

She sings cutesy wutesy songs and cocks her head to one side while biting her lip, acting like she's 10 years old despite being in her thirties. It's creepy!

And so, it isn't surprising at all to hear her say she got bullied so much at school, that people spat at her.

For anyone outraged, who read the last sentiment as an approval of spitting at Zooey Deschanel, you're wrong. Although, that said, having seen New Girl, it's not surprising that people would spit with venom, showering everything in sight as they swear at everything under the sky.

No. We're not surprised that Zoeey has SAID she was bullied at school because that's what kooky celebrities do. They were always bullied. There's probably someone who went to school with her, reading this, thinking "Wait. She was really, really popular as far as I can remember!"

Deschanel told the mighty authority that is Allure magazine:

"Girls spit in my face. People were so mean to me. I'd cry every day."

Poor Zoeey. Still, undeterred, she went on to study at Northwestern University in Illinois  and… well, get this…

"I went to Northwestern because I had gone to a really non-traditional high school. I was like, 'It'd be cool to have a traditional college experience'. Then I was like, 'Oh, but none of these people understand what's cool about me. My specialness is not appreciated in this place.'"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! GOD! OH SWEET BARE-CHESTED JESUS CHRIST ON HORSEBACK!

SHE IS SO IRRITATING!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario