domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

We Live In A World Where You Can Wipe Poo On Daniel Radcliffe’s Face

Ever looked at Daniel Radcliffe's face and thought to yourself: 'That looks exactly like the kind of thing I've been after, especially regarding the absorbing of my faecal matter'. Well have you? If not, then you're stupid.

Why?

Well, that's because you can now completely and legally wipe your mucky hoon on Daniel Radcliffe's face. Obviously, the Harry Potter star isn't particularly thrilled about it, but that matters not because his world is about to become rather 2 Girls 1 Cup and there's nothing he can do about it.

Naturally, this isn't a call-to-arms, with us expressing our will for you, dear reader, to go and defecate on an actor's face. Rather, Radcliffe has just found out that his Harry Potter face is going to be plastered over some toilet roll thanks to the lovely marketing bosses of the Potter franchise.

Daniel says:

"I have heard my face is on toilet paper, which is really not pleasant. But I haven't seen it and I don't know if that is much of a compliment. The guys from American Pie had their faces on condoms. I know you can get Barack Obama condoms, although they haven't done that for us yet. I don't think it would be appropriate."

You'll have to move to somewhere like Thailand or Vietnam to get the chance to wipe your hole on Daniel Radcliffe's face, but anything goes over there doesn't it?

Radders continued:

"I have nothing to do with the merchandising and marketing of the films. Any actor is involved in their performance but not that side of things. It is something you become a little blasé about to a degree because it was a job but I pinch myself and think that I have an amazing job."

Shut up and let us shit on your face.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario